Monday, July 26, 2010

The Coolest Kid's Rooms

This post was meant to reach you yesterday, but my kid's got really handsy with the computer and my attempts failed. But it's here this morning (right before I run out to teach some ballet classes) and I hope you love it as much as I do. It's for all the moms who are ready or nearing the room redo for their big kid or pregnant with baby. I've mentioned that we're working on moving my niece and nephew in together and it's taken much consideration. I found such inspiration at Design Sponge, and amazing room after room. Here they are in all their glory!

Oh but first, here's a big kid room from my own home (as seen before). My 2 big boys moved in together last year, in anticipation for E's arrival and his snatching of the nursery. They really love living in their jungle safari rockstar room. The tent in definitely my favorite element and they dig that cozy feeling when sleeping and even manage to think it protects them from lurking night time monsters (too much Scooby Doo, I think?).






And now a few simply beautiful baby and big kid rooms, single and shared, with loads of great ideas. This nursery has the most divine wallpaper!


Such a sweet little place for baby.


Aren't these walls spectacular?


Stunning!


What I think is the coolest colorful shared room, a little bit boy and a little bit girl.


Serene and lovely.


So much fun!


Oh so pretty!


Bring on the jungle!

2 comments:

  1. where can i find the post on your daughters nursery?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here we go! :)
      http://www.loveliesinmylife.com/2014/01/scarlets-room-tour.html

      Delete

Thanks for reading!
xx Kirsty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...